Never in my life have I ever met such a wonderful woman who makes my world so beautiful. I love her so much. It was a wonderful privilege to get to meet her, it was a heart stopping moment when I proposed to her, it was an everlasting honor to be sealed to her for eternity and is an unchanging but every growing love that I now share with her. I have been learning more and more that it is a woman's love that penetrates the highest and thickest walls of cold and selfish stubbornness that a man can possibly build up. I know that Brittney is FILLED with that kind of love for me. Even though sometimes I may be undeserving. When I think of the happiest moments of my mortal life thus far there isn't one that doesn't include Brittney. I love her so much and think of her often. The opportunity to be sealed for eternity, given to us by our Heavenly Father, I testify, is the sweetest and most joyful gift to a husband and wife as well as their families in the great and vast eternities. I am infinitely grateful for our eternity, Brittney and I. I love her with all that I am.
Sincerely,
Alan Blake
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment