Well yesterday was my birthday. Normally I would plan my own little party, but this year I decided to have Alan be in charge. I told him two months prior so I knew that he would have plenty of time to think up a plan and then plan it. Well my birthday came and nothing really happened all day. I came home from work and there was nothing at home either. I waited until Alan came home and he gave me my presents...but they were not even wrapped...BUMMER. Then I came out to the kitchen and I just got a little emotional. I know I am horrible, but I was just a little disappointed.
Come to find out I had NO reason to be disappointed... Alan and my mom planned a surprise party for me!
It was perfect and I totally enjoyed my party!
Thank you friends and family for coming and helping celebrate my 24th birthday!
YOU ARE ALL THE BEST...
It was the best way to celebrate turning 24!
THANKS AGAIN!



No comments:
Post a Comment