Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Aint no prob, I got a JOB


You better believe it.  Alan will be working with your cheese without a hair net on!  DUN, DUN, DAAAAHHH!  Ha ha, kidding.  Company protocol states that all employees when on the production floor must wear a hair net.  I can't tell you why, that's classified.  STRICTLY need to know.  If I told you I'd have to ... you know what I mean.  No, seriously I got a job with Pace Dairy in Rochester, MN.  It puts the "cite" in excitement.  It all started when i got a call from Kelly's services (whom i had previously applied with) saying there was an opening at Pace.  I accepted and soon, found myself in orientation.  After 5 grueling hours of highly intense, tactical, training.  I felt I was ready.  I took to that Shredded cheese line like it was my own pride and joy.  Suddenly a handsome.... i mean, man came over to me and said "Alan, come with me."  He asks "What did you do before you came here?"  I'm thinking... let the cats out, drove to work?  i don't know.  So i told him my work history.  then he asked if i'm in college.  "yes."  I exclaimed.  "that would explain the phone call," he uttered.  Long story short because i'm hungry, he took me to the maintenance supervisor's office.  I met him, he sat me down, and offered me a maintenance job.  The rest is history.  The Lord does bless His children when the commandments are kept.  That's for sure.

1 comment:

Amanda & Nate said...

Nate and I are SOOO excited for you! Congrats Alan!