CRAFT!!!!
I have been creating so much the past couple weeks and I have been loving it. With some money that I received from some very nice people at my graduation party... I decided to buy myself a sewing machine. It was probably the best $200 I have ever spent. I love it, love it, love it. Since I had a new machine I had to try it out making a whole bunch of goodies. My sewing goodies included a blanket (for myself), aprons (for my Mama, Ashley and Kelsy), I-Spy bags (for a couple gifts), and a superman cape (for my little brother-in-law). Along with sewing I have been creating other things in my spare time. I have made flower pins, flower head bands, a christmas wreath, a message broad, a crafty box thing, and world cloud picture.
Here are some pictures of the things that I have been making... unfortunately I did not take any pictures of the things that I sewed.
I made this at a church craft day with a crafty block, vinyl lettering, and ribbon. Then to dress it up you can put christmas lights in the middle of the block. It is an adorable decoration for the holidays.
Flower head bands are my new things, thanks to a good friend from church. They look totally adorable in your hair and are totally an inexpensive look.
Here is a better look at some that I made for my sister-in-law.

My christmas wreath. I LOVE how this turned out. This morning I went and bought everything for this wreath at target and it only costed $11. I am excited to hang our wreath up next christmas!!!
This is the word cloud frame. I created the word cloud from wordle.net. I used "The Family: A Proclamation to the World" to create this cloud. I think it turned out really neat and I am so excited to show it off in our home.
I have really loved the past couple weeks and the opportunity that I have had to create different things. Creating things just makes me a happier person!!
1 comment:
love wordle.net! how awsome is that that it's free!!! can you teach me how to make those hair things? adorable! you're so crafty brittney
Post a Comment