Abel and Noah are in gym class together for the next month or so and they have the best time ever! Here is the sweetest picture of Abe keeping a close watch on his little brother.
And we finally got a decent looking picture of all 5 of them. So grateful to call them ours.
Halle did not have school today so we made a family outing to McDonald’s for lunch. Halle said the only thing that she wanted to do on her day off of school was to go out to lunch. Alan and I were actually dragging out feet for a while and were actually planning on not going out for lunch, but we knew that Halle had been looking forward to this for the day so we made the effort and we ended up being so very grateful for being out with our whole family for the first time. It really is these little moments in life that I am grateful for and that I live for. Thank you Halle for wanting to spend time with your family today...
No comments:
Post a Comment