Saturday, October 14, 2017

Just a big brother helping his little brother get back home.
Abel can sometimes be really trying, but then there are many times where I see his heart of gold.  This morning was one of those times.  He really does have a heart of gold and I am so grateful to be his mom!!!

And tonight Alan and I got to go out and celebrate our anniversary.
We started out the afternoon with going and getting pedicures and I'm pretty sure that Alan is sold and would for sure get another one with me!!! Then we decided to go a progressive dinner around town.  We started at Five West and got some yummy appetizers.  Then we went to the porch and got some delish fried chicken.  And we ended the evening with picking up cookie ice cream sandwiches for dessert.  Alan also had to get some parts to fix his truck so we did that as well.  
It was really fun to be able to spend a nice long evening with Alan.  Just enjoying each other and the life that we have created together!!!

No comments: