Alan taking down the island. We are making changes to our kitchen and I AM SO EXCITED to see the results! I think that taking out the top part of the island and just making it the same height will make the kitchen seem bigger. Excited to see the change once the countertops are in!
Today I started tieing a quilt. This is something that I did all the time with my grandma. I love the memories I have of making things with my grandma. And I can not wait to snuggle up with a new quilt soon!
Today Alan went and picked up Halle for lunch! He got there a little earlier so he just took her out and they had McDonalds and then went for a hike at a place close to school. Halle was raving about it ALL DAY!!!
And to end this Good Friday.. we finished it off with root beer and some yummy popcorn. Loved that Alan had a vacation day today!
No comments:
Post a Comment