Tuesday, February 21, 2017


Today Alan got to go in and read to Halle's class as a mystery reader.  She loved having him in there to read.  He read Molly Lou Melon.  Halle came home from school and said that Daddy did a bunch of funny voices and all the kids loved it!


Today was a rough mom day for me.  I felt that I failed at most everything I did.   There was lots of fighting.    Lots of yelling.  Lots of not listening.  Lots of just no good stuff.  I was grateful to look back at this picture that Noah asked I take before bed.  This sweet boy, full of love, and forgiveness looking at his mom.  I am grateful to have the opportunity each day to be a mom.  I am grateful that through these hard days I learn how to be a better mom and a better person.  I am so grateful for all the things that my children teach me each day.  Every day is not this beautiful bouquet of flowers, but everyday is worth the time and effort.  This life is so beautiful.  And I am so so grateful for it all.

No comments: