Tonight we visited Grandma Vera. She has been having health problems lately and is not doing very well. Today we went over and Keith brought her the sacrament and then he had the people that were there bare their testimonies. He also had Vera bare hers. Hers was short and sweet.. but profound. She said, " I know that the church of Jesus Christ is true. I know that all the good that happened in my life was because i choose to follow God's plan. I know that Jesus is my Savior. And i know that because of him I will meet my Heavenly Father again." The spirit was strong in the room baring and affirming to me that what Vera was saying was true. I am grateful for Vera. She is an amazing lady. She is a women of faith, love, patience, and comedy. We love you Vera. You will continue to be in our prayers.
Sunday, May 17, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment