This is my sweet daughter Halle after nap time today... you want to know what she did?!?! she unloaded 10 boxes of kleenex while she was supposed to be sleeping?!?! Mom moment of the year... Seriously 10 boxes. I wonder what she was thinking while unloading all of those boxes. You would think it would get old after the first 2 or 3 boxes, but oh no my daughter goes all out and unloads 10 boxes. My oh My.. i lost it..
I was super angry.. and yelled and later felt super bad about yelling at her. I went and apologized for my behavior and then Halle apologized for her choice,
Motherhood has its moments.. and I could continue to be mad about this situation or I could decide to move on and forget about it. I will say that I have poked a little fun at the situation since then just because it was so outrageous but for the most part i have let it go.
Times like these i want to remember to always make lemonade out of lemons....
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment