Friday, June 13, 2014


My view for nap time.
I got completely burned on Wednesday.
So today I put on the SPF and pretty much covered from head to toe with towels.. but hey!
the view is killer!!!!

Today I took time to listen to many different conference talks.
this was one: 
https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2014/04/the-keys-and-authority-of-the-priesthood?lang=eng

This conference talk was all about the Priesthood and the authority and keys and how it pertains to woman.
I am grateful for the Priesthood.  I have never thought less of a person because I do not directly hold the Priesthood.  I know that  Priesthood keys direct women as well as men, and Priesthood orinances and Priesthood authority pertain to women as well as men.

This was another conference talk that I listened too:
https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2014/04/be-strong-and-of-a-good-courage?lang=eng

Let us -all of us- have the courage to defy the consensus, the courage to stand for principle.
I am not ashamed to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and I will make sure that I stand as a witness at all times, and in all things, and in all places.
I am proud to believe in my Savior Jesus Christ and in my Heavenly Father.  I will try my best to be a good example and teach my children this Gospel daily.

Good day today... helped me feel more spiritually grounded!




No comments: