Thursday, April 3, 2014
halle...
...you have made my world a better place. You have helped me understand patience in ways I never thought I would understand. You have helped me to become selfless. You have helped me understand unconditional love. You have helped me to let go of fears and judgments. You have helped me to understand to enjoy every second of the day. You are one special gal. I love you more than life itself. Thank you for loving me as your mom... and even though some days might be difficult and long... they are so blessed because I get to be your mom. This was one of those long days and it was great to be able to snuggle up with you at the end of it and watch your favorite movie (of the moment) Frozen. Love you... always remember that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment