Tuesday, September 10, 2013

found...

Found this gem in my email today... love this man!!!

PRETTY

Princess-  a fitting word for such a lady.  You assumed it; your parents accepted it; and I witnessed it. However, You truly made me feel like the knight who would do everything to win your heart.  I'm glad I did.  I am so grateful I married the princess of my dreams.  Making her into my eternal queen.   
Right- believe me you like to be ALOT more than just right handed.  You are one who fights for it, who lives by it, who believes in it and wants it more than anything.  Just like I wanted you more than anything.  We Both wanted right and I know we found it.
Expressive- you tell me how you feel.  I know that you love me.  I hear and see your love for Halle and for your family.  There aren't many things you can keep secret.  Believe me, I know.   
Tough- tough as nails you are.  Tough as a stem; A roses stem that is. But you know you and roses aren't so different; neither are you from nails.  Roses only grow Thorns to protect their natural beauty just as you protect who you are.  And nails hold things together, plain and simple.  You hold yourself together and you help hold our family together forever . . . Now that's a tough nail.
True-  to be honest, you truthfully are.  True to your Heavenly Father, true to your Savior, true to the faith, true to yourself, true to your heart, true to me and true to your family and friends.  You are truly tried and true.
You-  what else can i say?  You talk about you all the time.  Because of you, I am who I am.  Because of you we have a forever family.  Because of you we have our little daughter.  And because of you this list could never end.  I end it with I love you for who you are.

No comments: