Monday, February 11, 2013
Families are Forever
Alan and I had the opportunity to attend the temple last weekend. How grateful I am that we have a temple here in MN. I am also grateful for the opportunity that we have to attend the temple on a regular basis. I know that the things that are done in the temple are necessary and essential for us to do in order to return and live with our Heavenly Father once again. I also know that in the temple families can be sealed together forever by the proper Priesthood authority. I am grateful to have been sealed in the temple to Alan and to our children. I am grateful to know that I will be with them forever. Thank you Heavenly Father for this wonderful blessing that you have given to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment