Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve








We spent Christmas Eve with my parents this year.  Halle had a great time opening up her presents from Grammie and Grandpa.  Some things that she got were: little people toys, an outfit, PJs, a baby stroller, books, and gummies.  She had a great time playing with her new toys and Buzz.  We were able to enjoy just together time, dinner time, and a great dessert.  My mom spoiled us with a cheesecake that I found on pinterest.  I told her what is was and then she came up with a great recipe that was TO DIE FOR!!!! favorite Christmas dessert EVER!!!

It was a great Christmas Eve... Thank you mom and dad for making it memorable!
and then after we got home... I starting having some great contractions!!! Abel was on his way... but who thought that it would take him another full day to get here... Not this mom.

No comments: