Sunday, March 14, 2010

Craft filled weekend!

This past weekend was so much fun.  Amanda and Nate arrived late on Friday night.  I was actually able to stay awake until they got there.  Then we stayed up and chatted for a while and then we all went to sleep because we were all exhausted.  Saturday morning came and we all did not sleep in.  We got up and made a big breakfast and then we all got ready.  The boys went to the shooting range and Cabela's. And the ladies went to Micheals, Kohls, Old Navy, Target, and Lowes.  Once we got home from the errands we started on the crafts.  It was so much do be able to sit at home all day and just do the things that I love to do. 
Hang out and craft!
It was a great way to spend the weekend with Amanda!  I am so glad that her and Nate were able to come and spend the weekend with us!

Here are the pictures of some of the crafts that we did over the weekend....



2 comments:

Julie said...

love it! can i make the gander that you got the HOME idea from me??? :)

Alan and Brittney said...

Yes I did!!! Thanks for the cute idea Julie!!!